Re: Wifi problem

Smiling?

Try just using the search feature using your Windows key and simply typing wifi and it should bring up wifi in settings which it sounds where you were trying to go if you are using Windows10.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Allen West
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2020 7:47
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Wifi problem

Hi All,

Recently, we started working from home and assisting our clients over the phone. Yesterday, I was asked to help someone connect to the Internet. This has always been a piece of cake until yesterday. I had her go to Settings, then Network and Internet. I have always found Wifi to be right after Status. On her computer both Wifi and Airplane mode are missing from the list.

If anyone has seen this before and found a work around, can you help us.

Thanks

Allen