Re: talking radio?

Steven Johnson <saxmonger@...>

Hi Fanus. Thanks for sending that mp3 to me. I found it really informative. That Ausie did a fabulous job describing it. Thanks again.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Fanus
Sent: Monday, March 30, 2020 1:40 AM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] talking radio?

Hello Steven
Ok, below is a dropbox link. I do not know how long it will be there but I hope everyone will get it downloaded. Just press enter on the link and the file should download and if not, copy it to your internet browser.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/a84fnhrtknjicb0/Sangean_Accessible_AM_FM_Radio_for_blind_or_low_vision.mp3?dl=1

Regards
Fanus

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Steven Johnson
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2020 4:57 PM

Could I have it too please? I want to get this radio for a friend who is really lonesome from having to stay at home due to COVID 19 orders, but I want to hear it do its thing first.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Fanus
Sent: Sunday, March 29, 2020 3:00 AM

Hello Billy
I am not sure where I got the .mp3 file but if you email me off list at buys.fanus@gmail.com I can attach it for you. I am sure David would not mind.
Regards
Fanus

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Billy Inglis
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2020 5:09 PM

hi Fanus, thanks for the info, but do you happen to have a link for the review?.

On 28/03/2020 08:09, Fanus wrote:
Sorry, it is Sangean PR-D17. I got it from Amazon. It is quite expensive but there ws a special when I bought mine. David Woodbridge from Vision Australia did a very good review.
Regards
Fanus

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On
Behalf Of Billy Inglis
Sent: Saturday, March 28, 2020 9:29 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] talking radio?

hi guys, Looking for a talking radio from Amazon if possible.

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.