Re: Facebook live stream problem

Loy

I have two computers and on one I am having the problem, and the other live videos play much better.I tried with WiFi and Ethernet,  no difference. So, I was wondering if there is some kind of setting that would make a difference?

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2020 5:50 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Facebook live stream problem

I do a lot of Facebook Live streaming and noticed the same thing.  I contacted Facebook about it.  They said there is a lot more back end processing going on when the stream is live than there is when the archive recording is played.  I almost always get better results playing archive recordings that Facebook makes than listening to live streams.

Your mileage may vary.

George

On 3/27/2020 7:41 PM, Loy wrote:
When I watch a live video on Facebook, it will stop and start with pauses , but if I watch it as a repeat it plays fine. Could this be a problem on my end or the broadcaster end or something in between. I have a fast windows 10 Pro computer, 8 meg memory.