Re: enlarging print in notepad?

Carolyn Arnold

Oh, Note Pad; I used Word for my sign.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Mike B
Sent: Tuesday, March 31, 2020 6:16 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] enlarging print in notepad?

Let me first say that since I use Outlook Express as my email client the printing font size is controlled through IE11. I don't know what controls print size with other email clients.
When I want to print something from Notepad it doesn't print out as the size font I want / selected in Notepad. So, what I do is paste it into an new email and print it from the email. Below are steps:

In order to change your font size for printing from Outlook Express follow the steps below.

1. Open Internet Explorer.
2. Open the view menu with Alt + v.
3. Arrow down to Text Size and press enter or just press the letter x.
4. Now just arrow up and down to the font size you want and press enter to check that sselection.
Personally I use the, Largest, setting.

It is the same procedure when printing through Window's Mail.