Re: bluetooth keyboard for use with smart phone?

Keith, there are myriads of keyboards out in the wild. It will depend on
whether you want a pocket or full-sized one. The most common one used by
blind folks is the iClever BK03 which is pocket-sized; that is to say that
it will fit snugly in a coat pocket or the big chest pocket of a shirt. It
is a trifold keyboard and has a built-in ion battery.

Check amazon.com for pricing and availability. The keyboard is quite easy
to setup and I believe that, if there are NO DEXTERITY ISSUES, you'll be
able to set it up on your own without any pair of eyes! Fell free to yell
at me privately if you need more assistance; good luck and all the very
best.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado