Re: BlindShell Classic

Abbie Taylor

I'm also considering purchasing the Blind Shell Classic phone. Mystic Access now offers a free tutorial that can be downloaded from their site at http://www.mysticaccess.com. You'll need to search for the product, and you'll find the link to download the tutorial on the product page. They also did a free class in February on the subject, and you'll find a recording of that on the free downloads page.

Mystic Access is now distributing the phone. What's more, for an extra $19 set-up fee, they'll activate the phone with a network that uses the A T and T tower. This network only charges $20 a month for unlimited talking and texting and 1 gig of data. The down side is that you have to install the battery and sim card, which is something I've never done with a cell phone, and I'm not particularly mechanically inclined. Otherwise, it's a good deal.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...