Re: is victor stream second generation the same as victor stream new generation

Monte Single

Yes, the Victor Stream second generation is the same as the new generation victor stream.

The victor stream trek is the  same as the second gen with the trek added on.

From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of joanne
Sent: April-01-20 1:47 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] is victor stream second generation the same as victor stream new generation

I was going to order the VR Stream I had that had podcast downloading capability and the ability to download books from Bard. It also has Internet Radio and Audible--several things I know first generation didn't have. So I hear it referred to as second or third generation, but recently I see it called New Generation. I don't want the Trek; it would be the one they came out with before VR Trek. Thanks for clarification.

Joanne