Re: BlindShell Classic

Laz

Hi Abbie,

A couple of points to consider to get the most bang for your buck...

We don't charge you to activate your phone. You pay for your phone
plan and we activate it for you before we send it out to you.

The most affordable plan we offer is just $25.99 and includes
unlimited calls and texts and 3GB of data a high speed. However if you
sign up for auto refill you get a discount of anywhere from a couple
of dollars to $5 off your monthly plan. The higher cost plans just
provide you with more GB of high speed data.

We provide the direct link to that tutorial from Mystic Access as well
as the download link to the Blindshell Classic manual.

We install both the SIM card and the battery for you.

As may have already been stated, we will replace your phone to help
you avoid any hassles of having to send it anywhere out of the country
for repairs.

Regards,

Laz

On 4/1/20, Abbie Taylor <abbietaylor945@...> wrote:
I'm also considering purchasing the Blind Shell Classic phone. Mystic Access
now offers a free tutorial that can be downloaded from their site at
http://www.mysticaccess.com. You'll need to search for the product, and
you'll find the link to download the tutorial on the product page. They also
did a free class in February on the subject, and you'll find a recording of
that on the free downloads page.

Mystic Access is now distributing the phone. What's more, for an extra $19
set-up fee, they'll activate the phone with a network that uses the A T and
T tower. This network only charges $20 a month for unlimited talking and
texting and 1 gig of data. The down side is that you have to install the
battery and sim card, which is something I've never done with a cell phone,
and I'm not particularly mechanically inclined. Otherwise, it's a good
deal.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...

Bluetooth devices, and accessories