Connecting to the internet with windows.10

Troy Burnham

Hi all,

I have a new router and modem as of this afternoon from Spectrum. Unfortunately the technician said he couldn’t set things up for me as they’ve done in the past, at least not directly on the computer and he couldn’t make the my spectrum app behave so he could do it for me there. How do I get to the area where I’ll find my I guess it’s called a network name and password so I can put that info in and get online on my laptop? Actually if someone can tell me where to go in windows 10 to get a list of available network connections I can likely handle it from there.

Thanks.

Troy