Re: BlindShell Classic

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Hi, yeah that's probably how I should've put it but instead I put with the plan had stayed it.

On Apr 2, 2020, at 3:31 PM, Monte Single <mrsingle@sasktel.net> wrote:

Maybe he meant mb for megabytes.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Ron Canazzi
Sent: April-02-20 1:34 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] BlindShell Classic

HI Monte,

Joseph's reference was to cell phone provider features. I would have expected the information to be something like: Unlimited talk and text plus 1 GB data per month.

He referenced this MbAR instead. That doesn't make sense--unless either there's some way of measuring data that I'm not aware of or it was a typo.

On 4/2/2020 11:02 AM, Monte Single wrote:
I think millibars is a metric measure of barometrid, or air, pressure.
Now, landlubbers may not be as familiar with this as me maties, arrrrrrr.