Re: most accessible burn software?

Gene

You bottom posted.  A lot of people will think you mistakenly didn’t include an answer, or they won’t plow through all the material above your answer to see it.

Sent: Thursday, April 02, 2020 6:40 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] most accessible burn software?

Sent from Joseph Weakland’s iPhone

On Apr 2, 2020, at 5:02 PM, Donald Roberts <donald_roberts_99@...> wrote:

Troy, Burnaware free works great in Windows 10.  Absolutely every aspect of the program works well with a screen reader.

Don Roberts

On 4/2/2020 1:41 PM, Troy Burnham wrote:
Speaking of burning cd's does BurnAware work in windows 10? I don't burn cd's much but I tried to burn a cd with BurnAware in windows 10 a few months ago, and I couldn't tell if it didn't work anymore or if I just forgot how to use it.

Troy

On 4/2/2020 11:18 AM, Billy Inglis wrote:
thanks for this.

On 02/04/2020 14:14, Ron Canazzi wrote:
HI Billy,

Using NVDA, I like Any Burn.

http://www.anyburn.com/index.htm

On 4/2/2020 7:29 AM, Billy Inglis wrote:
hi guys, What is the best accessible disc burning software for the visuall impaired to use?