From: heather albright
Sent: Friday, April 3, 2020 9:09 AM
To: TechTalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] firefox and facebook

I have my firefox set to not keep my passwords but, it always keeps my facebook information. So do I need to check something with facebook so it stop asking me to hit log in on my pc instead, of allowing me to inter my info from scratch. I keep checking firefox and it set to not remember passwords and log ins. So what is keeping facebook info? Thanks Heather