Re: Old Tech question

Sis Carolyn, I don't know the configuration of the dial pad on an iPhone; in
My Android world, I just use the phone dialer app that came preinstalled on
my toys; I can, of course, install a different one and switch to it if I so
desire.

For example, the Asterisk (or star) symbol is below the Number7 on the dial
pad; if I place my finger on it for about two seconds, it enters a comma
continuously until I lift my finger. I think each comma entered gives a
five-second pause before the next action is performed. Typically, a
ten-second pause has always worked for me, but may be a 15-second one is
equally good, but I've never tried that.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado