Re: BlindShell Classic

Abbie Taylor

Thanks again to all of you who have been addressing my concerns about purchasing this cell phone. Carolyn, I live in Sheridan, Wyoming. We have no Target or Best Buy. We do have ATandT service here, believe it or not. Someone emailed me privately suggesting the quality of the service in my area might be the catch. So, I queried on Facebook, tagging my friends here in Sheridan. One of them responded that she's been happy with the service here. Of course I didn't think to ask if she uses a network like what Laz offers or gets it directly from ATandT.

Surely that wouldn't make a difference. I once had a Jitterbug, which, I think, was similar to Laz's arrangement except it used the Verizon tower. It worked pretty well except it didn't talk.

Ron, I'm not too concerned about data. The phone doesn't have a web browser, but it has email, YouTube, and Internet radio. I'll primarily use these features at home with wifi. By the way, the phone's book reader allows you to download recorded books from Libervox.

So, I'm feeling pretty good about this. Laz, I'll be in touch when I'm ready to purchase the phone. It'll be a few weeks, since, as I said earlier, I've got other expenses so will need to wait until my proverbial ship from the government comes in. Thanks again to all of you for your help and for recommending Laz. I look forward to doing business with him.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...