Re: Old Tech question

Carolyn Arnold

Worth a try. Thanks, Olusegun.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of Olusegun --
Victory Associates LTD, Inc.
Sent: Friday, April 3, 2020 5:16 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Old Tech question

Sis Carolyn, I don't know the configuration of the dial pad
on an iPhone; in My Android world, I just use the phone
dialer app that came preinstalled on my toys; I can, of
course, install a different one and switch to it if I so
desire.

For example, the Asterisk (or star) symbol is below the
Number7 on the dial pad; if I place my finger on it for
about two seconds, it enters a comma continuously until I
lift my finger. I think each comma entered gives a
five-second pause before the next action is performed.
Typically, a ten-second pause has always worked for me, but
may be a 15-second one is equally good, but I've never tried
that.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado