A couple of GoldWave questions

Steven Johnson <saxmonger@...>

Good day everyone.  I have a couple GoldWave questions for those of you who use it.  Where do I find the autotrim feature?  I have some sound files with a long silence at the end, and I remember that earlier versions would scan for silences at the beginning or end of files and remove them.  Also, I used to be able to make GoldWave rewind, fast forward and play even faster than the change of speed that you get with shift-L and shift-J.  It seemed that you could make GoldWave rewind up to 4 times faster than the fastest speed attained by doing shift-L a bunch of times to speed it up.  Thanks for your help.