Facebook Question

Shelly Kane

Hi Group:

I'm not sure if this can be done or if any of you know how to do this but was wondering how to copy and paste something on my time-line?  What I mean by that is when you see your friend's post and it says to copy and paste on yours and not share.  I guess my question is can this be done with voice over or on the computer using Jaws?  If so, which would be easiest and I need simple directions because I'm not tech savvy.

I wasn't sure if I should put this in another email but have another question about an app.  Have any of you heard of house party before?  I have been using it to connect with family that I haven't seen since this crisis began.  I'm having trouble with it because I don't know how to invite my friends to the party.  They always invite me and then I can join the conversation.  If any of you know how to use this app, could someone please tell me more about it and what else I can do with it?  I even got to play a game with them which was fun.  Voice over worked pretty well.  The game was called good taste.  If you don't know, that's OK.  Just thought I would ask.  I sent this to Blind Apples and didn't have much luck there.  Thanks in advance and stay healthy.

Shelly