Re: Facebook Question

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

A three finger double tap will copy the text and then you use the rotor and going to the edit field and paste it. I haven't downloaded house party yet I'm planning to look into it this weekend. I've just been extremely busy trying to help out with other thanks such a zoom I did not forget about you due to the coronavirus and everybody wanting to use it. I did not forget about you I promise

On Apr 4, 2020, at 3:46 AM, Shelly Kane <shellykane323@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Group:

I'm not sure if this can be done or if any of you know how to do this but was wondering how to copy and paste something on my time-line? What I mean by that is when you see your friend's post and it says to copy and paste on yours and not share. I guess my question is can this be done with voice over or on the computer using Jaws? If so, which would be easiest and I need simple directions because I'm not tech savvy.

I wasn't sure if I should put this in another email but have another question about an app. Have any of you heard of house party before? I have been using it to connect with family that I haven't seen since this crisis began. I'm having trouble with it because I don't know how to invite my friends to the party. They always invite me and then I can join the conversation. If any of you know how to use this app, could someone please tell me more about it and what else I can do with it? I even got to play a game with them which was fun. Voice over worked pretty well. The game was called good taste. If you don't know, that's OK. Just thought I would ask. I sent this to Blind Apples and didn't have much luck there. Thanks in advance and stay healthy.

Shelly