From: main@TechTalk.groups.io [mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of
Melissa
Sent: Friday, April 3, 2020 8:48 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] zoom and Jaws

The mic in both of my computers is bulet i and under Jaws utilities, windows
sound car is checked and there is an option for realtech speakers which are
built in. It doesn't seem to make a difference. My headphones do not show up
as an option.

On 4/3/20, Melissa <angel.melissa0107@...> wrote:
I'm using headphones.

On 4/3/20, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:
Are you using a speaker or headphones? If you are using speakers, do
you know if it is the microphone picking up JAWS that is the problem
or are you using a What You Hear feature which is picking up JAWS
from your sound card and sending it to the room.

Gene

On 4/3/20, Melissa <angel.melissa0107@...> wrote:
Hello list. Can someone tell me if there is a way so that my clients
do not hear my Jaws when we are in a zoom conference? At the same
time, I need to be able to monitor what is going on. Is this even
possible? I would appreciate your help.
Melissa