From: Ann Parsons
Sent: Saturday, April 04, 2020 9:11 AM
To: techtalk@groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] inquiring minds want to know.

Morning all,

I was just going through my junk folder and I keep seeing these offers
for asynchronous motors. Now, I know this is a totally weird, off the
wall question, but what the heck is an asynchronous motor? Of course
I'm deleting the spam, but since I'm getting more and more like my cat
everyday, curious, what on earth is it? Is it a figment of the
imagination, or are their really asynchronous motors? If the parts of
the motor aren't syncked, wouldn't that prevent the motor from
operating correctly? Just something innocuous to think about when the
rest of the world is going to hell in a hand basket.

Ann P.

--
Ann K. Parsons
Portal Tutoring