Re: Sonos problem

Robin Frost

Hi,

I don't think you can. You can use airplay to play that which is on your phone through Sonos but I don't think you can get music resident on your phone to show up within the Sonos app. If I'm incorrect I'm sure others will chime in but this is the only way I've known it to be. o you're correct you can add the library you might have on a pc or networked drive as long as it's powered on it can be accessed but I do not believe the same holds true for the phone.

Take good care.

Robin

On 4/4/2020 6:39 AM, Fanus wrote:
Hello list
I loaded lots of music on my new iPhone 11. Now I installed the Sonos app
and it piciked up my sonos system but it just shows radio stations but no
music on my phone. In system settings there is an option to add folders but
one has to type a name, so I assume that is for folders on a pc which runs
sonos. How do I get sonos to see the music on my iPhone?
Regards
Fanus