Re: BlindShell Classic

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

When I had AT&T, I did not notice this at all. So I wonder if this is something this is recently just changed.

joseph hudson

Technology support for the blind or better known as Mack, IOS and Windows support

FaceTime, iMessage, and email

jhud7789@twc.com

Telephone/what's up messenger

254-300-7667

Emergency cell

254-813-2461

Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

Facebook

On Apr 4, 2020, at 2:22 PM, Abbie Taylor <abbietaylor945@gmail.com> wrote:

Thank you, Carolyn, for the tip about AARP. I'm only 58. So, I don't think I'd qualify. Give me a couple of years. Meanwhile, I'm still looking forward to purchasing this phone.

One other question came up just this morning. I make a lot of conference calls. During one such meeting this morning, I found out that a friend of a friend can't make such a call on her cell phone without pay 1 cent per minute. Has anyone noticed this issue with AT&T?

I doubt this would be a game-changer. Normally, I can't make these calls with Vforizon because I only have 700 minutes per month. Since I don't have a land line and don't see the need for one, I have a yearly plan with Skype that allows me to make these calls. So, even if I can't make these calls with AT&T, I'd still be paying almost half of what I'm paying Verizon now with unlimited talking to boot.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com
abbietaylor945@gmail.com