Re: BlindShell Classic

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

That would be correct because of the taxes and surcharges.

On Apr 3, 2020, at 5:33 PM, Donald Roberts <donald_roberts_99@hotmail.com> wrote:

Possibly I missed something earlier in this thread. However, I called Consumer Cellular earlier today and asked about the plan with 250 talk minutes and 500 megs of data and was told that this plan was $20 per month. So either things have changed or the salesman with whom I spoke wanted a bigger commission. I sure wish I could get to the bottom of this.

Don Roberts

On 4/3/2020 1:38 PM, joseph hudson wrote:
Yes you're probably right, but for somebody who is only wanting to use the phone for possibly looking at email and talking and texting 5 MB will be just fine.

joseph hudson

Technology support for the blind or better known as Mack, IOS and Windows support

FaceTime, iMessage, and email

jhud7789@twc.com

Telephone/what's up messenger

254-300-7667

Emergency cell

254-813-2461

Twitter

https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

Facebook

On Apr 3, 2020, at 9:02 AM, Ron Canazzi <aa2vm@roadrunner.com>
wrote:

Hi Ann,

If Joseph meant mega bytes, he said 5 MB, that's not very much data for one month. If you streamed one song, that would be it.

On 4/3/2020 8:05 AM, Ann Parsons wrote:

Hi all,

No, you mean MB for Megabytes, not millibars. Millibars are gradations of air pressure. It's the same abbreviation so it's comfusing, but you mean megabytes.

Ann P.