Re: BlindShell Classic

Peter Spitz

Just FYI. You only need to be 50 to join AARP.

On 4/4/20, Abbie Taylor <abbietaylor945@...> wrote:
Thank you, Carolyn, for the tip about AARP. I'm only 58. So, I don't think
I'd qualify. Give me a couple of years. Meanwhile, I'm still looking forward
to purchasing this phone.

One other question came up just this morning. I make a lot of conference
calls. During one such meeting this morning, I found out that a friend of a
friend can't make such a call on her cell phone without pay 1 cent per
minute. Has anyone noticed this issue with AT&T?

I doubt this would be a game-changer. Normally, I can't make these calls
with Vforizon because I only have 700 minutes per month. Since I don't have
a land line and don't see the need for one, I have a yearly plan with Skype
that allows me to make these calls. So, even if I can't make these calls
with AT&T, I'd still be paying almost half of what I'm paying Verizon now
with unlimited talking to boot.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com

abbietaylor945@...