Re: Facebook Question

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

Shelly, I gave you the instructions for the phone for Facebook last night did you not see my reply? If not let me know or if there's something that you don't understand please give me a call and I will help you.

joseph hudson

Technology support for the blind or better known as Mack, IOS and Windows support

FaceTime, iMessage, and email

jhud7789@twc.com

Telephone/what's up messenger

254-300-7667

Emergency cell

254-813-2461

Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

Facebook

On Apr 4, 2020, at 6:10 PM, Shelly Kane <shellykane323@gmail.com> wrote:

Thanks for getting back to me. Honestly, I am on the phone more than the computer. Do you know an easy to do it on the phone? Thanks in advance.

Shelly

On 4/4/2020 12:50 PM, Abbie Taylor wrote:
To do this on the PC, when you find the text you want to copy, make sure your cursor is at the beginning of the text. Press Shift Plus Down Arrow. This selects the text, and your screen reader should read the text being selected and tell you it's selected. When you reach the end of the text you want to select, press Control Plus C to copy. Go to your timeline and press Control Plus V to paste the text into the edit field where you write your post. If you need more help, you can email me off list.

http://www.abbiejohnsontaylor.com
abbietaylor945@gmail.com