From: main@TechTalk.groups.io
[mailto:main@TechTalk.groups.io] On Behalf Of joseph hudson
Sent: Saturday, April 4, 2020 3:37 PM
To: main@techtalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] BlindShell Classic

That would be correct because of the taxes and surcharges.
On Apr 3, 2020, at 5:33 PM, Donald Roberts
<donald_roberts_99@hotmail.com> wrote:

Possibly I missed something earlier in this thread.
However, I called Consumer Cellular earlier today and asked
about the plan with 250 talk minutes and 500 megs of data
and was told that this plan was $20 per month. So either
things have changed or the salesman with whom I spoke wanted
a bigger commission. I sure wish I could get to the bottom
of this.

Don Roberts

On 4/3/2020 1:38 PM, joseph hudson wrote:
Yes you're probably right, but for somebody who is only
wanting to use the phone for possibly looking at email and
talking and texting 5 MB will be just fine.

joseph hudson

Technology support for the blind or better known as Mack,
IOS and
Windows support

FaceTime, iMessage, and email

jhud7789@twc.com

Telephone/what's up messenger

254-300-7667

Emergency cell

254-813-2461

Twitter

https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

Facebook

On Apr 3, 2020, at 9:02 AM, Ron Canazzi
<aa2vm@roadrunner.com>
wrote:

Hi Ann,

If Joseph meant mega bytes, he said 5 MB, that's not
very much data for one month. If you streamed one song,
that would be it.

On 4/3/2020 8:05 AM, Ann Parsons wrote:

Hi all,

No, you mean MB for Megabytes, not millibars.
Millibars are gradations of air pressure. It's the same
abbreviation so it's comfusing, but you mean megabytes.

Ann P.