Re: BlindShell Classic

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

There's something called CARP (Canadian Association of Retired Persons) isn't there?  I think I hear it advertised on Toronto radio.  I wonder if they have the same offers.

On 4/4/2020 11:55 PM, Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. wrote:
Yes, Chief Monte! American Association of Retired Persons! Methinks you
could join if at least 50; but, you're in Canada, so I need to MAKE YOU
American first, <LOL!> Spank me after the virus isn't watching.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

--