From: Ron Canazzi
Sent: Saturday, April 4, 2020 10:11 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] BlindShell Classic

Hi Group,

There's something called CARP (Canadian Association of Retired Persons)
isn't there? I think I hear it advertised on Toronto radio. I wonder
if they have the same offers.

On 4/4/2020 11:55 PM, Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc. wrote:
Yes, Chief Monte! American Association of Retired Persons! Methinks you
could join if at least 50; but, you're in Canada, so I need to MAKE YOU
American first, <LOL!> Spank me after the virus isn't watching.

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado

--