Kerryn:

House party is an app on your smart phone.  It's free and you can talk with 8 people or more at a time.  It's really cool and you can even play games with your family and friends.  My family has been using this since we are unable to get together during this time of crisis.

Shelly

On 4/5/2020 6:58 AM, Kerryn Gunness via groups.io wrote:

what is house party? is it for windows or for mobile?

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, April 5, 2020 2:28 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] House party for Shelley

Hi Shelley, I just downloaded house party end it looks like you have to add friends in order to invite them to a conversation from what I have gathered and I’m guessing next to the friend button, there will be an invite button to invite them to a conference. If you would like to try this, my link to add me is below.