Re: Hoping to find Carlos's Talking windows preinstallation environment Source

Bharat

Well, I am sure,, Win PE is very useful. Although, nowadays, Windows
comes up talking right from the very first screen to the last. So, it
isn't that big a challenge to install windows. Request you to give me
a couple of days & i should be able to share it with you.

Thank you,

Bharat

On 4/6/20, Armond <armond.logitech@gmail.com> wrote:
Hello All,
Hope you are all well in this difficult days.
I'm sure almost all of you should remember Carlos and his excellent
Talking windows preinstallation environment.
I'm looking to add its shortcuts.ini functionallaty to my own WinPE
project. Take a look here.
https://techtalk.groups.io/g/main/message/12802?p=,,,20,0,0,0::relevance,,shortcuts.ini,20,2,0,495336
So, at least does anyone have Carlos's made script for adding
shortcuts.ini function to WinPE using WimBuilder?
Thanks and regards.