A mobile application is any application that is able to be used on your smart phone. For instance, in iOS, the operating system for iPhones and iPads, Has all kinds of applications that are used on the iPhone and the iPad. These applications are found in the iOS App Store. The same is true for all android phones and tablets. Android applications are found in the Google play store. These are all known as mobile applications. You asked about Google assistant. Google assistant is one of many mobile applications.

HTH,

Victor

On Apr 5, 2020, at 11:25 PM, Shelly Kane <shellykane323@...> wrote:

Kerryn:

You can do it on either.  For Apple, it's in the app store and I think for android, it's in the google store.  If you are an Apple user, you would open app store and go to search and type in house party and it should come up and then you would hit get and it should download.  If you get it loaded, you can definitely contact me.

Shelly

On 4/5/2020 7:02 PM, Kerryn Gunness via groups.io wrote:

can i try it with any of u all?
which platform is it for, ios or android?

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Sunday, April 5, 2020 7:25 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] House party for Shelley

Kerryn:

House party is an app on your smart phone.  It's free and you can talk with 8 people or more at a time.  It's really cool and you can even play games with your family and friends.  My family has been using this since we are unable to get together during this time of crisis.

Shelly

On 4/5/2020 6:58 AM, Kerryn Gunness via groups.io wrote:

what is house party? is it for windows or for mobile?