Re: Question about jokes

Ron Canazzi

Hi Shelly,

Most of the old joke lists I used to subscribe to are gone now. Here's one that is still going.  It's called 'Joke of the day.'  You can visit the following address:
https://www.ajokeaday.com/
and fill in the form with your e-mail address.  You will get a confirmation e-mail which you must respond to to receive jokes.

There used to be alot of them back in the day.  I used to send you some of them--remember: Humournet with the big Humor Collages came once a week.  Bawdynet which had the blue stuff. Joke of the day is clean.
There was one called Laugh Page.  The moderator was named Osama Alima. Right after 9/11, his list disappeared and I always wondered why; could it have been because of his first name?
Good luck.

On 4/6/2020 4:30 AM, Shelly Kane wrote:
Hi Group:

I posted this to the Blind Apples group but no one knew of anything so I thought I would ask this question here.  Sorry for the repeat message for any of you who are on the other list.  Does any of you know if there is an application that you can get for your phone where you can get jokes every day?  If not, is there something you can join where they could be texted to your phone? If not, that's fine.  I was just inquiring.  It would be nice to have something sent every day just to have some laughter in these tough times.  I used to subscribe many years ago to email lists but I don't do it anymore because I'm on the phone.  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  Someone suggested Google assistant but I'm not sure how to use that with an Apple device.

Shelly

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"