Re: House party for Shelley

Kerryn Gunness

hi shellly and others
i downloaded it, but when i was setting the app up, after i type email address, user name etc
i saw a 54 page agreement, but no next or continue button?
what to do here?

----- Original Message -----
Sent: Monday, April 6, 2020 4:25 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] House party for Shelley

Kerryn:

You can do it on either.  For Apple, it's in the app store and I think for android, it's in the google store.  If you are an Apple user, you would open app store and go to search and type in house party and it should come up and then you would hit get and it should download.  If you get it loaded, you can definitely contact me.

Shelly

On 4/5/2020 7:02 PM, Kerryn Gunness via groups.io wrote:

can i try it with any of u all?
which platform is it for, ios or android?

Sent: Sunday, April 5, 2020 7:25 PM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] House party for Shelley

Kerryn:

House party is an app on your smart phone.  It's free and you can talk with 8 people or more at a time.  It's really cool and you can even play games with your family and friends.  My family has been using this since we are unable to get together during this time of crisis.

Shelly

On 4/5/2020 6:58 AM, Kerryn Gunness via groups.io wrote:

what is house party? is it for windows or for mobile?

Sent: Sunday, April 5, 2020 2:28 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] House party for Shelley

Hi Shelley, I just downloaded house party end it looks like you have to add friends in order to invite them to a conversation from what I have gathered and I’m guessing next to the friend button, there will be an invite button to invite them to a conference. If you would like to try this, my link to add me is below.

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.