Sent: Monday, April 6, 2020 4:25 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] House party for Shelley

Kerryn:

You can do it on either.  For Apple, it's in the app store and I think for android, it's in the google store.  If you are an Apple user, you would open app store and go to search and type in house party and it should come up and then you would hit get and it should download.  If you get it loaded, you can definitely contact me.

Shelly

On 4/5/2020 7:02 PM, Kerryn Gunness via groups.io wrote:

can i try it with any of u all?
which platform is it for, ios or android?