Re: Question about jokes

Mike B

Mornin Shelly,

Here are a couple of websites that you can sign up to get daily jokes and also a couple of subscribe email addresses for 2 other joke groups.

Sent: Monday, April 06, 2020 1:30 AM
Subject: [TechTalk] Question about jokes

Hi Group:

I posted this to the Blind Apples group but no one knew of anything so I
thought I would ask this question here. Sorry for the repeat message
for any of you who are on the other list. Does any of you know if there
is an application that you can get for your phone where you can get
jokes every day? If not, is there something you can join where they
could be texted to your phone? If not, that's fine. I was just
inquiring. It would be nice to have something sent every day just to
have some laughter in these tough times. I used to subscribe many years
ago to email lists but I don't do it anymore because I'm on the phone.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. Someone suggested Google
assistant but I'm not sure how to use that with an Apple device.

Shelly