Re: google home accessibility line

heather albright

She lives else where and she is having difficulties setting her network. I remember there was an 800 number to call if you needed help with accessibility  issues from the google accessibility team. I tried to find it but, I do not know exactly what it is called. I saw you can e-mail or something but, she needs one to help her over the phone! Thanks Heather

From: Olusegun -- Victory Associates LTD, Inc.
Sent: Monday, April 6, 2020 12:47 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] google home accessibility line

Heather, what trouble is your friend having with Google Home?  Has your

friend installed the app on a preferred toy?  Is the Google Home

Smartspeaker plugged in and granted access to your friend's WI-FI network?

Is its microphone turned on?

Sorry, a thousand questions, answers might help us help your friend.  Google

DOES NOT have a Tech support contact phone number.  If your friend has Be My

Eyes installed on a preferred toy, it would be a better way to access Google

for support.  Otherwise, please share more detailed info about what's going

on and we'll take it from there.  All the best!!

Sincerely,

Olusegun

Denver, Colorado