Re: google home accessibility line

Hi Heather:

I can possibly help your friend out by phone. However, I do need a clear
understanding of a few things: First, does your friend have a smart toy?
If no, bye bye Google Home; it won't work any other way.

Second, has your friend installed the Google Home app on a preferred smart
toy? If your friend's smart toy runs iOS, sorry, I can't help; I'm in the
Android world!

Third, does your friend have WI-FI connectivity? If not, bye bye Google
Home, it won't work any other way.

I'll look forward to reading your thoughts in this space, then, if
necessary, we'll take continued conversation off the list and proceed from
there. All the very best!

Sincerely,
Olusegun
Denver, Colorado