Re: House party for Shelley

Mark Brett

I did not find it works well with voiceover.

Mark Brett

Email: markbrett@...
SMS: 07962432222
Phone: 08432086070
Twitter: markbrett1
Zello: markbrett1
Skype markbrett1

On 8 Apr 2020, at 04:35, joseph hudson <jhud7789@...> wrote:

Shelly, no. I mean like an app that you would install from the App Store or Google play store

joseph hudson

Technology support for the blind or better known as Mack, IOS and Windows support

FaceTime, iMessage, and email

jhud7789@...

Telephone/what's up messenger

254-300-7667

Emergency cell

254-813-2461

Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

Facebook

On Apr 6, 2020, at 3:23 AM, Shelly Kane <shellykane323@...> wrote:

What is a mobile application?  Do you mean google assistant?

On 4/5/2020 5:03 PM, joseph hudson wrote:
It is a mobile application.

joseph hudson

Technology support for the blind or better known as Mack, IOS and Windows support

FaceTime, iMessage, and email

jhud7789@...

Telephone/what's up messenger

254-300-7667

Emergency cell

254-813-2461

Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

Facebook

On Apr 5, 2020, at 7:58 AM, Kerryn Gunness via groups.io <k_gunness@...> wrote:

what is house party? is it for windows or for mobile?