Joseph:

That would be great.  For whoever is interested in using house party, I think we all should contact them and let them know that their app needs to be more accessible.  Maybe with more than one person saying something, this may get them to do something about it.

Shelly

On 4/7/2020 9:37 PM, joseph hudson wrote:
The developers of house party is who you would talk with. If somebody wants it, I will post the information at some point.
On Apr 7, 2020, at 3:42 AM, Shelly Kane <shellykane323@gmail.com> wrote:

Kerryn:

I don't remember having that problem or if I did, I must have bypassed it. I will be honest and tell you that this application is not for blind people. I can call one person using it but when I try to invite people to the room, it's impossible. I talked with someone who is sighted and she said it's very difficult. She said when you open house part, there is a plus sign in the top right hand corner but Siri didn't read that to me. If you can find that, click on it and then you will see a few different options and you would click my friends and then after that, you will go through the list and select who you want to invite. I don't know who we could talk with to see if they would make this more accessible. It's a big disappointment in my opinion.

Shelly

On 4/6/2020 6:15 AM, Kerryn Gunness via groups.io wrote:

hi shellly and others
i downloaded it, but when i was setting the app up, after i type email address, user name etc
i saw a 54 page agreement, but no next or continue button?
what to do here?

----- Original Message -----
From: Shelly Kane
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Sent: Monday, April 6, 2020 4:25 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] House party for Shelley

Kerryn:

You can do it on either. For Apple, it's in the app store and I think for android, it's in the google store. If you are an Apple user, you would open app store and go to search and type in house party and it should come up and then you would hit get and it should download. If you get it loaded, you can definitely contact me.

Shelly

On 4/5/2020 7:02 PM, Kerryn Gunness via groups.io wrote:

can i try it with any of u all?
which platform is it for, ios or android?