autocomplete chrome annoyances

David Mehler

Hello,

I switched from IE11 to Chrome. In IE11 when entering an address via
the addressbar control+o, I had autocomplete turned off. If I was in
gmail via ie11 and hit tab in either to, cc, or bcc fields and the
contact I was typing in matched an addressbook contact that would be
filled in and another tab would take me out of that field.

In chrome, the autocomplete via tabkey in to, cc, or bcc fields does
not appear to be working and the addressbar I can't turn off it's
autocomplete which I do not like.

Anyone have a fix or suggestions for either of these issues?

Thanks.
Dave.