Re: Guidance please

David Moore

hello! I have a text tutorial that I did on the mail calendar and people apps. They all work together as one email client. Here is a Dropbox link to my text tutorial. I go through step-by-step on how to create accounts, check email, delete messages, create subfolders, and much much more in this tutorial. Here is the link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/262glvmr5m7kmkn/Updated%20Tutorial%20for%20the%20Win10%20Mail%2C%20People%2C%20and%20Calendar%20apps.txt?dl=1

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020, 6:52 AM Kerryann Ifill <ksbf@...> wrote:
Hi and thanks!

‘D like to use the entire feature set, so I’m trying to find something to give an overview of how to set up (yahoo primarily, send and receive, add and delete an account
, group, search, etc.

Thanks
Kerry)