Re: Guidance please

David Moore

hello! I have a text tutorial that I did on the mail calendar and people apps. They all work together as one email client. Here is a Dropbox link to my text tutorial. I go through step-by-step on how to create accounts, check email, delete messages, create subfolders, and much much more in this tutorial. Here is the link
https://www.dropbox.com/s/262glvmr5m7kmkn/Updated%20Tutorial%20for%20the%20Win10%20Mail%2C%20People%2C%20and%20Calendar%20apps.txt?dl=1

On Wed, Apr 8, 2020, 6:52 AM Kerryann Ifill <ksbf@...> wrote:
Hi and thanks!

I
‘D like to use the entire feature set, so I’m trying to find something to give an overview of how to set up (yahoo primarily, send and receive, add and delete an account
, group, search, etc.

Thanks
Kerry)

> On 8 Apr 2020, at 6:41 AM, Ashley Breger via groups.io <ashbreger=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
>
> Hi Carrie,
> What exactly are you trying to do under the Mail app? I would be happy to assist you.
>
>
> Ashley Breger
>
>> On Apr 8, 2020, at 5:31 AM, Kerryann Ifill <ksbf@...> wrote:
>>
>> Hi all,
>>
>> As simple as the Mail app seemed, I’m struggling with it and I
>> ‘D greatly appreciate if someone could point me in the direction of a resource to assist with covering the app. The only sight that seemed useful, appears to be broken as I keep getting the “bad gateway” message when heading to that page.
>>
>> Thanks for the suggestions.
>>
>> Regards
>> Kerry
>>
>>
>
>
>
>

Join main@TechTalk.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.