From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dinga
Patel
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2020 1:53
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: [TechTalk] Chrome taking a while to start up

Hi,

I have a PC with Windows 7 32bit and the Chrome browser installed on it. The
issue I'm having is that it takes a long time for Chrome to initially start
up when I press enter on it's icon from the desktop.
It takes about a minute whereas Firefox loads in 2 or 3 seconds. I've tried
uninstalling Chrome several times and reinstalling it without any change. I
have another PC with Windows 10 and Chrome loads in 3 or so seconds when I
press enter on it's icon.

Any suggestions to fix this would be appreciated. Thanks for any help