Joseph2304 is my user name, and I like to play Farkle, threes, one for 24, and Yatzy. Bonuses are non-bonus are fine with me.
joseph hudson
Owner of a group called chat to join send a request using the following link.

On Apr 10, 2020, at 9:01 PM, Allen Norris <kf4cld@gmail.com> wrote:

What is your dice world name? Also what do you like to play. I play all of
them. My name is kf4cld. I challenge anyone to play me.

-----Original Message-----
From: main@TechTalk.groups.io <main@TechTalk.groups.io> On Behalf Of joseph
hudson
Sent: Friday, April 10, 2020 06:53 PM
To: main@TechTalk.groups.io
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] computer and phone games

I like playing dice world.
On Apr 10, 2020, at 10:44 PM, Shelly Kane <shellykane323@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Group:

I was wondering if any of you know if there is any easy game for the
computer, Amazon Alexa, or smart phone? I have tried stop but it's not
accessible for me and I don't really care for the app. I like games like
Hangman and stuff that is easy. Any suggestions would be greatly
appreciated. Easy directions please!

Shelly