Re: computer and phone games

joseph hudson <jhud7789@...>

It's on the phone.

joseph hudson

Technology support for the blind or better known as Mack, IOS and Windows support

FaceTime, iMessage, and email

jhud7789@twc.com

Telephone/what's up messenger

254-300-7667

Emergency cell

254-813-2461

Twitter
https://twitter.com/josephhudson89

Facebook

On Apr 10, 2020, at 11:13 PM, Shelly Kane <shellykane323@gmail.com> wrote:

Is Dice World on the phone or computer or Alexa? How is it played?

Shelly

On 4/10/2020 8:01 PM, Allen Norris wrote:
What is your dice world name? Also what do you like to play. I play all of
them. My name is kf4cld. I challenge anyone to play me.