Re: computer and phone games

Ron Canazzi

Kitchens Inc games work great on my computer.
You can get them all in one package at the following website.
https://www.agarchive.net/pages/devs/kitchensinc.html

On 4/10/2020 9:52 PM, joseph hudson wrote:
I like playing dice world.
On Apr 10, 2020, at 10:44 PM, Shelly Kane <shellykane323@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Group:

I was wondering if any of you know if there is any easy game for the computer, Amazon Alexa, or smart phone? I have tried stop but it's not accessible for me and I don't really care for the app. I like games like Hangman and stuff that is easy. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Easy directions please!

Shelly

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"