Re: accessible air purifier

Curtis Delzer

Mike, where did you get your Heaven sent air purifier?

Curtis Delzer
HS
K 6 V F O
Rialto, CA

curtis@calweb.com

On 4/11/2020 12:15 AM, Mike Gurney wrote:
Hello
I have a couple of heaven fresh 300 models which are both reasonably accessible.  They have buttons and the unit bleeps when the buttons are pressed.They also have an ultraviolet lamp inside which they claim will kill bugs and virus.    Filters last approximately 2 years if the units are in use 24 hour per day and 7 days a week.
Best wishes
Mike
On 11/04/2020 07:18, heather albright wrote:

Hello, does anyone know of any accessible air

Purifiers? They the apartments said I cant get any knew air filters till all of this is over. So I needed away to clean my air around me. I just want to know has anyone found one that is accessible either with buttons or threw the app! It would have to be a stand alone, not one that is connected to my air AC  unit; it is not allowed! Thanks stay safe everyone Heather