Re: accessible air purifier

heather albright

Hello, I found this link and the description saids it has a push button on the filter to control the unit. I think it was the only one that had push buttons all the others were digital controlled displays.  This unit also has UVC  to disinfect the air. I have way less than 500 ft. But man this place collects dust like it is going out of style.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B06XG4Z87P/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?smid=A3N6KXG98LP7EA&th=1

SilverOnyx Air Purifier for Home with True HEPA Filter, Air Quality Monitor, UVC Sanitizer, Cleaner for Allergies, Pets, Smokers, Mold, Pollen, Dust, Quiet

Bedroom Odor Eliminator - 500 sq ft. Black

by

SilverOnyx

4.5 out of 5 stars

799 ratings |

Size: 5 Speed

Color: Black

list of 5 items

️ AIR PURIFIER FOR ALLERGIES AND PETS: True-HEPA H13 charcoal filter captures 99.97% of dust and allergens as small as 0.3 microns such as airborne

pollutants; pet dander, pollen, dust mites, mold spores, odors, and household dust.

️ 5 LEVELS OF POWERFUL FILTRATION: This model features 5 levels advanced filtration to provide the cleanest air quality. A combination filter cartridge

includes a mesh pre-filter, HEPA H13 activated carbon filter, plus a UV-C light and Ion generator work to sanitize the air even further.

️ TRUE HEPA FILTRATION: High quality air purifier with True HEPA H13 filter captures 99.97% of dust & allergens up to 0.3 microns including ultra-fine

dust, smoke, pet dander, etc.

️ CLEAN AIR IONIZER: The SilverOnyx HEPA air purifier with ionizer, UV sanitizer, and activated carbon filter. The world's best air purification technologies

to provide the freshest air. A PM2.5 (particulate matter) sensor automatically adjusts air flow to ensure the highest quality air.

️ RELATED: Silveronyx Air Purifier for Home Allergies and Pets extra large 500 sq ft room aire purificador airpurifers airpurifiers bedroom best carbon

clean cleaner cleaners cleans dander dust eliminator feet filter filters filtration germ hepa indoor ionizer machine mildew mold odor office onyx ozone

pet portable purifer purifers purifiers quiet remover replacement rooms silver small smoke smokers square system true uv work.

In the past, I got a filter that worked with an app accept for it did not work with voice over so I had to take it back. As far as I can find there is no air filter that is truly accessible; sie. Thanks for all the help. Heather