Re: computer games

Ron Canazzi

HI Shelly,
\
The icon is labeled Kitchensinc.  Focus on the desktop and press the letter K until you get to the icon.  This should work.

On 4/11/2020 6:14 PM, Shelly Kane wrote:
Hi Group:

I downloaded Kitchen's games from the link Ron sent and I looked on my desktop and there is no icon for that.  Where would I find it and make it easier to find next time?  I have never done anything like this before so I am totally lost.  How do you get to the downloads folder?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I'm not tech savvy so simple instructions, please!

Shelly

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"