Re: computer games

Shelly Kane

Thank you Ron!  My niece was trying to tell me over the phone to find start at the bottom of the screen and I had no idea what she was talking about.  I will definitely try it your way.  You have helped me the most over the years and you always give me excellent directions.  I will let you know if this works.  Thanks again.

Shelly

On 4/11/2020 5:15 PM, Ron Canazzi wrote:
HI Shelly,
\
The icon is labeled Kitchensinc.  Focus on the desktop and press the letter K until you get to the icon.  This should work.

On 4/11/2020 6:14 PM, Shelly Kane wrote:
Hi Group:

I downloaded Kitchen's games from the link Ron sent and I looked on my desktop and there is no icon for that.  Where would I find it and make it easier to find next time?  I have never done anything like this before so I am totally lost.  How do you get to the downloads folder?  Any help would be greatly appreciated.  I'm not tech savvy so simple instructions, please!

Shelly