Re: batch converting multi-folders in goldwave

Damien Garwood <damien@...>

Hi Keith,
Next to the "add files" button, there is an "add folders" button. You can type the pathname in there or select browse to access a treeview. Once selected, check the "include all subfolders" option.
Hope that helps.
Cheers,
Damien.

On 12/04/2020 10:53 am, Keith S wrote:
Okay, not sure exactly how to  find, let alone select multiple folders for batch conversion in goldwave.
There is a folder in my documents folder I wish to convert all files inside those folders.  But, the tree view does not have sub-limbs, so to speak in the various directories.
How do I select multiple folders under batch conversion instead of just adding files under the batch conversion option?
Thanks
Keith