Gene:

Thank you so much for telling me this.  I kind of had a feeling and tried it last night and it worked.

Shelly

On 4/12/2020 7:25 AM, Gene wrote:
This may help you when sighted people are telling you what to do.  The person you were talking to wanted you to open the start menu. I don’t know what she wanted you to do after that.  Others with Windows 10 may explain further what you do after you open the start menu.  I don’t have Windows 10 and my explanation may not completely apply.

The start button is at the bottom left of the screen, but for you just pressing the Windows key opens the start menu and places you in the search field.  It does the same thing as clicking the start button with a mouse.

Sent: Sunday, April 12, 2020 3:43 AM
Subject: Re: [TechTalk] Games to play?

Ron:

I was able to go to the desktop and type the letter K and I found it
with no problems.  I actually played Hangman and I stunk at it.  It has
been a long time.  I really enjoy that game.  Can you recommend any of
the other games in that package I just downloaded?  Not really into sports.

Donna, you had suggested that I download game world and I did and I got
my account all set up but had no idea how to start games and how the
whole thing worked.  If you wish to write off line, please do.  Another
problem I had is when I closed the app and then opened it again later,
it crashed on me several times.  Have you ever had this problem before?
I called Apple Accessibility and the agent was terrified when I opened
the app.  It was a strange picture of an ugly looking cat and it lasted
ten seconds and then the app crashed.  I will try downloading it again
like he suggested but if this is going to keep happening, I won't bother
using it.  One more question, how do friends find you and how do I find
friends?  Thank you all for your help.  It is greatly appreciated.

Shelly